Jobs & Vacancies
Would you like to work in a group-oriented yet international structure and have more ownership of and control over your daily tasks? Then now is the time to change. Bookassist is an innovative, industry-leading and rapidly growing company offering top class opportunities in sales, business development, search engine marketing, web development and software development areas in all its offices.
We are always interested in hearing from self-motivated and experienced professionals keen to be part of our award-winning team.
SPAIN: Account manager
- Full time, permanent
Bookassist creates and manages online strategies for hotels and hotel groups. It is the industry-leading hotel booking engine in its home base of Ireland. Bookassist is expanding rapidly with additional offices in Madrid, Paris, Rome, Vienna, Prague and Munich and a client base of over 3000 hotels. We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Account Manager. The successful candidate will be based in the Madrid office.
- Own, retain and grow business for their assigned set of partner hotels using the Bookassist booking engine.
- Responsibility for the revenue growth of their assigned accounts (hotels).
- Ongoing interaction with external suppliers on the property level.
- Daily interaction with other team members and other members of teams in Bookassist offices.
- Attendance and participation at presentations and trade fairs when required.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Professional, “get it done" attitude and work ethic
- Team player with the ability to lead when necessary
- An active network of contacts within the Irish hotel sector is desirable
- Experience with and exposure to Revenue / Room Divisions within hotels is desirable
- Fluent Spanish and English essential. Additional European languages would be an advantage
- Good IT skills
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Ability to establish, develop and build relationships and trust, awareness of and ability to leverage trade and market influencers
- Ability to present to groups, suppliers and industry bodies. Ability to articulate ideas clearly and to appropriately influence others to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to assess statistical data, monitor and analyse performance, develop and formulate recommendations, communicate and measure deliverables
Additional useful skills:
- As the office environment is Mac OS X based, experience of the OS X environment is an advantage, but is not essential.
We offer an international working environment in an innovative, industry-leading company. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org